Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Christmas Favorites - Day 4

Today I spent some time surfing YouTube.com and accidentally stumbled across a series of videos known as the Forgotten Carols.  I had a great time listening to these and getting to know some songs I had never heard before.  I struggled to decide which to feature here, but finally settled upon Handel's Dream for my readers who are musicians.  Technically, the piece is more melodrama than song, but stick with it.....I think you'll enjoy the story!

If you have a chance, take a look at some of the other videos in the series.  I especially recommend I Cry When I Take the Tree Down and He's Not My Son

How awesome would it have been to have auditioned for the angelic chorus as this young cherub did!  I love this story....and hope you will too!
Kennith

No comments:

Post a Comment