Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Christmas Favorites - Day 1

Believe it or not, I'm actually back to some writing.  It feels good to be back among the land of the bloggers.....hopefully you noticed that I had disappeared for a while.

Much of my life recently has been devoted to Christmas music in all of its various guises.  I have discovered some new music and became reacquainted with some forgotten treasures.  This week, I would like to share some of my favorite Christmas songs.  To get things started, here's Amy Grant's I Need a Silent Night.  As you scramble to finish all of your holiday preparations, I pray that you will find some time to quietly reflect on the true reason we celebrate - the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas!
Kennith

No comments:

Post a Comment