Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

What Am I Working On? (January 2016 edition)

I received many requests after my Christmas Celebration video project to continue sharing video posts throughout the year. I'm not sure how often this will happen, but I thought it would be fun to share what I'm working on at the moment.

Hymn arrangements seem to be what the majority of my friends and followers are interested in. I've been brushing the dust off of this arrangement of "There is a Fountain" arranged by Cindy Berry. (Published by Lillenas in The Master's Touch)


I spend most of my time working on Classical repertoire. I am slowly preparing for a faculty recital that I hope to present in the Fall, 2016 term here at WBU.  One of the pieces that I am bringing back from my past studies is the Sonata in F# minor (Op. 26, No. 2) by Muzio Clementi. Here is a recording of my January 28, 2016 rehearsal of the first movement of the sonata. (And by rehearsal, I mean that there are still flaws present in this recording that I am still addressing!)

 
Thanks for listening! I'll try to post some more videos at the end of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment