Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Blog: Music for the Master

By now, most of you who read my blog on a semi-regular basis know that I have been active in church music for many years.  My roles over the years have included pianist, conductor, and arranger.  Now I serve a church in Collierville, Tennessee as Director of Music Ministries.  As I thought about the content of this blog, I realized that the worship ministry discussions were getting lost in the mix and muddying the waters of our other discussions.  Out of this realization, I have begun working on another blog -- Music for the Master -- where we will explore issues related to the music of the church.  For those of you who serve a local congregation in any variety or are interested in the role of music in the church, I invite you to join the discussion.  I plan to continue writing here as well, so stay tuned for more dialogue to come about my many piano collaborations.

No comments:

Post a Comment